domingo, 15 de enero de 2012

Decided. This is MARKETING

(He creado una página independiente en el blog)

Maybe you're thinking I'm crazy. Thinking I could lost the few followers that I have. Maybe. But as I'm always saying, this is my blog, and I fuck it when I want it's my little personal madness!

You'll only find information about marketing.
You'll only read in English.
I hope you enjoy it!

In two days I'm starting my course in City University of London: Advanced Marketing. Are you ready to learn with me? I'll try to do it well, my English is not the best... but my intention cannot be better!

First clue: I'm reading How To Influence: The art of making things happen, by Jo Owen, and I`ll finish all my entries with his words. A great discovery for me.

The easiest way for people without influence to gain influence is to borrow it from someone else.
Go where the power is!


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Me imagino que en ingles solo el marketing no? La vida en Londres será igual?.
Cris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Se ha producido un error en este gadget.